- Size 63.2 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ruslan Goncharenko
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-10-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3x3 grid.
The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Players soon discover that best play from both parties leads to a draw (often referred to as cat or cat's game).
The friendliness of Tic-tac-toe games makes them ideal as a pedagogical tool for teaching the concepts of good sportsmanship and the branch of artificial intelligence that deals with the
searching of game trees.
The goal of Tic Tac Toe is to be the first player to get three in a row on a 3x3 grid.
Players alternate placing Xs and Os on the board until either one player has three in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally; or all nine squares are filled.
If a player is able to draw three Xs or three Os in a row, that player wins.
If all nine squares are filled and neither player has three in a row, the game is a draw.
There are 3 levels of difficulty + 3 color themes.
2 play modes:
player vs player
player vs computer
- Speed Slide Puzzle
- Speed Solitaire Touch
- Speed Spanish App
- Speed Spin Claim for Slot
- Speed Spinner Game – 3D Hand Spinner Simulator
- Speed Spinner Game 3D Hand Spinner Simulator – Pro
- Speed Sport Car City
- Speed Street 3D
- Speed Street Running
- Speed Street: Sports Racing
- Speed Stunt Car Racing Game 3D
- Speed Swimmer - All Star Finger Racing
- Speed Tables Math Quiz
- Speed Tables Pro Math Quiz
- Speed Tank