- Size 55 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: TERRY HILLS GOLF COURSE, INC.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-02-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Download the Terry Hills Golf Course app to enhance your golf experience!
This app includes:
\- Interactive Scorecard
\- Golf Games: Skins, Stableford, Par, Stroke Scoring
\- Measure your shot!
\- Golfer Profile with Automatic Stats Tracker
\- Hole Descriptions & Playing Tips
\- Live Tournaments & Leaderboards
\- Book Tee Times
\- Course Tour
\- Food & Beverage Menu
\- Facebook Sharing
\- And much more…
In 1930, Parker Terry opened Terry Hills Golf Course as one of the area's first 9-hole public golf courses. The Rotondo family acquired Terry Hills in 1972. Over the years they have continually improved the course, turning what was once farmland into a renowned 27-hole championship golf course. Terry Hills now services Western New York with a beautiful clubhouse, a country club ambience, and outstanding service at a value price.
The East Course (holes 1-9) is the oldest of the three courses and was built by Parker Terry in 1930. Measuring just over 3,000 yards from the blue tees, its hilly terrain, mature trees, and small greens provide plenty of challenge to golfers of all abilities. The East Course is known for its difficult par fives, with holes 4, 6, and 9 all measuring over 500 yards each.
The North Course (holes 10-18) measures in at over 3,200 yards. Terry Hills' signature hole is the 14th, a short par three that plays to an island green, which the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle coined in 2004 as a Top 10 Hole in all of WNY (behind such holes as the world famous 13th at Oak Hill's East Course). The North Course also features a local favorite finishing hole in the 18th, which is a dogleg that plays through the woods up to an elevated green.
The South Course (holes 19-27) measures just over 3,100 yards and features classic par 5's like #20, which measures 536 yards and is guarded by a pond at the front of the green. Demanding par 4's such as #23, the uphill "cemetery hole" and the looming 26th make this nine a great test.
In 2015, Terry Hills was voted WNY's #1 Public Golf Course by buffalogolfer.com users. The Rotondo family has proven that outstanding service and attention to detail are recipes for success.
- Word Pass Party
- Word Pass: Word Guessing Game
- Word Pastry
- Word Path
- Word Path Game Puzzle
- Word Pearls: Word Games
- Word Pets - Furry Friends
- Word Pic Quiz - Famous Faces Trivia
- Word Pic Quiz Animals - guess favorites from the ocean, jungle, farm and pets
- Word Pic Quiz Classic Old Hollywood - Guess Famous Faces from the Golden Age of Cinema
- Word Pic Quiz Countries - Can You Name Every Country in the World?
- Word Pic Quiz Famous Athletes - name the greatest faces in baseball, football, soccer and other spor...
- Word Pic Quiz Influential Icons - name the people who shape our world
- Word Pic Quiz Patriot Test - test your knowledge of American Icons, Landmarks and Pastimes
- Word Pic Quiz Pop Stars - how many famous musicians can you name?