- Size 203.5 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: All Web n Mobile LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-06-02
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Tantrum is a fun free game with a little bit of everything for everyone. Imagine being a kid and having the ability to break just about anything you see, then put you in the middle of a city with weapons laying around and you can only imagine what could happen. The amount of things to do and the fun involved, need we say anymore?
In the setting of "Story Mode" the kid is mad at his parents, "why you ask?", well as we all know, there could thousands of reasons why. So that being said the angry kid wants to get out of town and away from his parents. He has to complete certain tasks or quests given to him by people around town in order to achieve his goal of getting out of town.
If you like a little more adventure you will get your adrenaline pumping in "Survival Mode" you have to kill a swarm of rabid dogs and try to collect as many coins and and goodies to stay alive as long as you can. The rabid dogs are relentless so Survival is the perfect name for this mode. Be sure to find weapons as soon as possible, when we say relentless, we are not kidding.
If you like to break things "Tantrum" is the mode for you. You will be given a randomly chosen number of objects to destroy within a certain amount of time. The faster you complete the task, the higher the bonus in the end. However you are not limited to destroy only the things you were asked to destroy you can destroy the whole town if you wish, just remember to do it before time runs out.
If you want to learn the town and map it out to help you with the other modes "Chill Mode" would be the best mode to achieve this. There is no time limit and you can roam around as long as you like and discover all the fun things this game has to offer. There are many hidden things to do. Don't forget to explore the wooded areas. There are surprises around every corner.
Tantrum is for everyone to enjoy. The animation is awesome and the use of the backpack is great while allowing you to stockpile your weapons and food to help you last longer in the game.
There are many weapons to choose from. Every weapon has a specific use and works better for destroying one thing than another. Play around with the weapons to discover the best effectiveness of each weapon.
Wooden Bat - A true Louisville slugger.
Aluminum Bat - This bat has a little more power than the wooden one.
Axe - Um… you really should not be playing with this.
Chainsaw - This is great for cutting down trees or just about anything else you want to destroy.
Hammer - My Dad will get mad if he knows I am playing with his hammer.
Knife - A good sized sharp kitchen knife, sure to get you in trouble.
Lead Pipe - Mr.Green in the library with a……
Wrench - A big steel plumbers wrench, this should do some damage.
Tantrum - This is just short of the apocalypse. It will destroy everything in your path.
Minimap - Adds a mapping function to your compass.
Mailbox - This is my favorite weapon if you break a mailbox you can pick it up and wield it as a weapon.
These weapons can be bought with the coins you collect during the game. They do not need to be purchased. You can get them for free just by finding them laying around throughout the game, or by playing the game to collect coins.
Steak - Steak is the best choice when you need to restore you health. It gives you the biggest boost on your health meter.
Ice Cream - Ice cream will give you a little boost in your health, not as much as steak, but if it is all you have it is better than nothing.
This is a cool game since it encompasses the imagination of a child. It tends to bring us all back to an earlier time in life when the stresses of everyday life was non existent. Escape reality for a while and go back to being a kid again with many things to play with, destroy and discover in this game. Don't forget to watch for cars when you cross the street.
- Montessori Preschool Scrapbook Puzzle 123 Kids Fun
- Montessori PRO - Rhyme Time Learning Games for Kids
- Montessori PRO - Things That Go Together Matching Game for Kids
- Montessori Read & Play in English - Learning Reading English with Montessori Methodology Exercises
- Montessori Read & Play in French - Learning Reading French with Montessori Methodology Exercises
- Montessori Read & Play in German - Learning Reading German with Montessori Methodology Exercises
- Montessori Read & Play in Spanish - Learning Reading Spanish with Montessori Methodology Exercises
- Montessori Read & Play in Swedish - Learning Reading Swedish with Montessori Methodology Exercises
- Montessori rekenmaterialen – Het honderdbord Lite
- Montessori Sea Numbers - Kids learn by tracing numbers
- Montessori Seasons & Weather
- Montessori Spelling - From sounding-out to writing
- Montessori Subtraction Tables
- Montessori Three Part Cards
- Montessori tracing and coloring games for kindergarten kids