- Size 990.3 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ted Wong
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-07
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Syzygy Chess Tablebase is a companion app with SmallFish (running the Stockfish engine). Download this app to import 5-men tablebase files into SmallFish. You can also import your own Syzygy files with iTunes.
Please read the following description carefully.
This app bundles all 5-men Syzygy tablebase piece configurations. You may also want to download 6-men tablebase files (search "Syzygy Tablebase" on the App Store).
This app is a 1GB download. You will need the following:
\- The SmallFish chess app - running the Stockfish engine
\- 1GB disk space for this app
\- Another 1GB disk space to process the tablebase files
You will need at least 2GB disk space to run this app.
Syzygy endgame tablebase is a massive database that contains pre-calculated exhaustive analysis of chess endgame positions. The tablebase is able to tell you whether your position is a win, loss or draw instantly, without running lengthly analysis.
The latest Stockfish 8 chess engine provide support of the new Syzygy tablebase format. You should use this app:
\- Improve your Stockfish analysis and performance
\- Check distance to the nearest checkmate
\- Import your own Syzygy files with iTunes
\- Integrate tablebase with the SmallFish chess app (it's free)
The tablebase bundled with this app should bring about 50 ELO improvement to the Stockfish engine and is recommended for all serious players.
- Learn Basic Math is Fun for Kids Age 3-5
- Learn Basic Math Matching Game
- Learn Bathroom Words in English Language
- Learn Bible Books, Bible Fun
- Learn Billiard
- Learn Body Parts English
- Learn Body Parts in English Language
- Learn Body Parts in Italian
- Learn Body Parts in Japanese
- Learn Body Parts in Polish
- Learn Body Parts in Russian
- Learn Body Parts in Spanish
- Learn bodyparts toddlers
- Learn Braille Alphabet
- Learn Brain Anatomy