- Size 74.9 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Jeff Taylor-Chang
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-09
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
If you were afraid of the dark, would you let fear get in the way?
Skyscraper, a simple, fun, and free puzzle game by the creators of OneDay.
A story about a child who was afraid of the dark but dreams of seeing the sunrise from the top of a skyscraper. Complete a variety of levels, moving floor by floor up the skyscraper, decommissioned for the night.
The puzzles are a variety of complexities and you get to control the level by clicking on buttons which can turn on and off lamps. Why is this important? You can only step on tiles that are lit, being afraid of the dark and all. Your goal, go from floor to floor using the elevator which is conveniently operating. The rest you can figure out for yourself.
Created in 2014 by Jeff TC (President of eNRHS) and Isaac M (Vice-President of eNRHS)
Re-imagined in 2016 by the eNRHS Team, a student organization at Nashoba HS.
~ Jeff TC, President and Founder
~ Sam M, Vice-President
~ Isaac M, Vice-President
~ Jasper Y, head of PR
~ Mike P, head of QA
- Critical Shooting War
- Critical Shooting- Special Ops
- Critical Shot Sniper: Combat Shooting Game
- Critical Sniper Counter Shoot
- Critical Strike
- Critical Strike : Bullet Force
- Critical strike battle shooting games
- Critical strike multiplayer 3D
- Critical Strike Online FPS
- Critical Strike Shoot
- Critical Strike Sniper - Gun Shoot 3D
- Critical Strike Terrorist Attack CS
- CRITICAL STRIKE: Fierce Battle
- Critical Terrorist Gun Shot & Strike
- Critical War Sniper