- Size 170.9 MB
- Ratings 26
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Inkren, Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-09-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Master thousands of Japanese kanji with the #1 character-learning app! You choose the vocabulary lists and Skritter handles the rest--a writing coach in the palm of your hand. Say goodbye to forgotten characters, stroke order mistakes, and your pile of flashcards. Say hello to the Japanese learning app of the future.
• 3400+ characters and 200,000+ words
• Writing, reading, definitions--it's your call
• 50+ textbook lists, 1000+ user made lists
• Study offline, auto-sync when you reconnect
• Handwriting recognition with instant feedback
• Advanced study algorithm designed just for Japanese
• Character breakdowns, mnemonics, & example sentences
• Free for one week, $7.50-14.99/mo after that
"If I could only keep one app on my iPod, this would be it without a doubt. Skritter will change your life!"
― Wendy Werneth, UN Translator
"Learning to write characters has never been so fun. From writing zero to 2000+ characters in six months!"
― Brian Jackson, Economist
After your free week, Skritter subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled).
Six months subscription (automatically renewed until canceled).
One year subscription (automatically renewed until canceled).
Two years subscription (not automatically renewed).
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account automatically at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew at the same price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Current subscriptions may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscriptions by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.