- Size 44.8 MB
- Ratings 22
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Erik Svedang AB
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-08-04
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The perfect multiplayer game for iPad! Now updated for tablets and phones.
\- WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THE GAME WHEN IT WAS RELEASED IN 2010 -
"Shot Shot Shoot is the first truly great game for the iPad. Essential." - Frank Lantz, area/code inc, designer of Drop7
"Don't be fooled by the minimal presentation, because we can see ourselves dueling with this one for a long time to come." -- Ben Briggs, Games Uncovered
"This game might be the next hipster. There's just no other way to describe a game with such slim, fashionable lines, and a soundtrack so hip it would fit perfectly in Wes Anderson flick." -- Nic Vargus, Mac|Life
"Shot Shot Shoot provided lots of enjoyment, and if you're looking for a fun competitive iPad game then this is it." -- Alex, One Man Left Studios
Nominated for the Independent Games Festival 2011 "Best Mobile Game" award.
\- DESCRIPTION -
This game is catering to the iPad's unique strengths as a beautiful social gaming platform of the future. Shot Shot Shoot is part of a new way of playing games with your friends, combining the magic of computers with the special interactions made possible by board games.
The goal of the game is simple: destroy the five squares on the opponent's side of the board. Maneuver single shots with high precision or overwhelm the other player with massive attack waves - a fun mixture of fast-paced gameplay and deep strategy!
\- FEATURES -
‣ A digital board game in real-time for 2 players
‣ Two computer controlled opponents (easy and hard) to exercise your skill against
‣ Short but intense matches, perfect for impromptu tournaments among friends
‣ Super easy to learn (includes a quick and efficient tutorial)
‣ Minimalistic and highly stylized graphics optimized for clarity in hectic moments
Gameplay, art and music by Erik Svedang, creator of Blueberry Garden, Kometen and Else Heart.Break().