- Size 14.1 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Matthew Rohr
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-03-12
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This app keeps score & manages players using multiple different game templates.
=>Save and Load Games
Every game is saved as you play. So if your phone rings or you need to minimize the app for any reason, your game will be as you left it. There is also a button that will allow you to quickly begin playing the last game played. Visit the 'Load Game' page to load past played games.
=>Multiple Game Templates
For launch, we are including two different generic game play templates. One for groups and one designed for two players or teams.
The stop watch function can be accessed from the scoreboard page.
=>Player Profile Management
The real beauty of this app is the personalization you have. You can add up to 15 players, giving each a unique icon and color. Each player's progress is recorded as games are played to be used in the game analytics system.
=>Game Analytics, Charts
Each game played, lost or won is recorded. This allows us to show all kinds of metric data on the games you played. Chart types include pie charts, line charts and bar charts. Data includes game popularity, most wins, most losses, player specific win/loss ratios and so much more. You can view timespans over a week, month and year.
- World flags Drill Ext
- World Flags Free country/capital quiz without ads
- World Flags Game
- World Flags Jigsaw Puzzle
- World Flags Jigsaw Puzzle - World Flag Quiz
- World Flags Learning - Words Reading & Vocabulary
- World Flags Picture Quiz Word Learning Puzzles
- World Flags Puzzle
- World flags Quiz - Learn all the flags
- World Flags Quiz - Trivia Game
- World Flags Quiz -Guess Trivia
- World Flags Quiz Game for Kids
- World Flags Quiz Match
- World Flags Quiz: Trivia Game
- World Flags Quizzer