- Size 81.8 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Viceroy Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-01-20
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Before starting this app, I expected there to be many HIGH QUALITY vocabulary apps there. While trying to give different recommendations to my niece of a vocabulary app, I realized there aren't many HIGH QUALITY apps. Not an app that just has a list of words like a book. Not an app with too many ads. So I started a quest of creating an app that, at least to me, is HIGH QUALITY.
My SAT Vocab Manager has the following:
1\. SYNONYM ANTONYM TEST. No apps out there have test dedicated to memorizing Synonyms and Antonyms. We have that covered for you.
2\. 5000 words carefully selected for SAT preparation.
3\. Words are separated in a bundle of 10 so that you can memorize one bundle at a time.
4\. BACKGROUND AUDIO. Our users love our Audio features.The app reads the word, definition, and example. Even in the BACKGROUND. You can turn the audio on in the background, and memorize new vocabulary while driving, exercising, cooking, etc.
5\. DIFFERENT ACCENTS. Since there are many audio related features, and not everyone is located in US, this app makes sure to include other accents like British, Australian, Ireland, and South Africa.
6\. MANY TESTS. It's very important to test if you actually memorize the word or not. So there are multiple tests, spelling test, fill in the blank test and many more to test yourself. When you get a word wrong during these tests, the app will remember that particular word and it will show up on Test Results tab. This tab will keep track of all the words you had hard time remembering.
7\. PUSH NOTIFICATION. Our team really doubled down on this feature. You can set push notification for all 5000 words, words just in your My Words, or all words in Test Results. Also, you can add push notification to take tests. Push notification is a very unique feature that no other people really focus on.
8\. NO LOGINS. There is no need for any account registration or required facebook logins. You can fully start using the app right after downloading it.
If you purchase our Premium Service, the bill will be charged to your iTunes account. It will be charged 24 hours before the end of on-going billing period. After making an automatic purchase, you can always decide to cancel the subscription on iTunes Settings page. The monthly subscription fee is $0.99. The price is based in U.S., so it could differ based on your location and could change without any prior notification.
- Healthy Juice Maker - Juicy Vegetable Smoothie with Orange, Apple, Carrot, Straw-Berry & Cream-y Fru...
- Healthy Jump
- Healthy Jumpin'
- Healthy Kids
- Healthy Kids by W5Go
- Healthy Me: Bacteria Around You
- Healthy Me: Good Food and Bad Food
- Healthy Me: Inside Fruit
- Healthy Me: Testing Your Eyes
- Healthy or Junk
- Healthy Run
- Heap - Pile up square blocks
- Heap 101
- Heap Balance
- Heap Box:Strange Trivia Free