- Size 2.7 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Branez, Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-03-19
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Welcome to Rokkaku, the Dots and Lines game. Select edges to capture hexagons, the more edges on a hexagon, the higher the value of the capture. Of course, the computer will also be trying to maximize points. Increasing levels add to the fun and complexity.
Note that this game is Really Free. No ads, no In-App purchases, no manipulation to try to get you to give us your nickels and dimes, just play. Enjoy. We have a lot of ideas we will be working on in the future but we wanted to get something out quickly so you could start having fun. As far as making our first app Really Free, just consider it a software version of an amuse-bouche.
Simple rules, complex play.
Take a turn connecting the dots to create boxes. Complete a box to own it, win points, and take an additional turn. Box points are awarded based on the number of edges "owned".
1 Edge = 20 Points
2 Edges = 30 Points
3 Edges = 50 Points
4 Edges = 80 Points
5 Edges = 120 Points
6 Edges = 200 Points
Bonus points are added for the winner of each round, with higher levels earning bigger bonuses. Each level earns an additional 10 percent.
Board size is unlimited - optionally expand the grid every time you win, with Level increases limited only by the size of your finger and the increasing smarts of the computer's game strategy.
Touch the bottom of the screen to bring up the Options Menu.
Finally, for a little variety in your play you can go into Settings for the app in the system Settings tool and set either or both to Mix it up. Now instead of choosing an edge for your turn you can rotate or shake the device for some interesting and unexpected changes. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it hurts.
Let us know how you would like to see this game grow at [email protected]
We are just two guys who have spent most of our adult lives (and for much of our pre-adult lives) programming. We have been at software development for a long time so the odds are really good that you have already used software developed by one or both of us.
We have now gotten to the point where we wanted to launch out on our own and see what we could do to bring fun to you while having fun ourselves. So far we are doing pretty good on the second part and you will have to let us know how we are doing on the first part.
By the way, programming really is more fun than one can imagine.
A P.S. Please be forgiving of our translations. Since we are a small shop with limited resources we just used machine translations but we wanted to open up the fun to more than just English speaking North Americans so we figured that was better than no translations at all.
How do you pronounce Rokkaku anyway? It is Rock-Kah-Coo. Note that it isn't spelled Rokaku (row-ka-coo), Rowcahcoo, Rocaku, Rocahcoo, Roku-kaku or even Rococo.
What does it mean? It is a Japanese word meaning Hexagon.
- Escape Games Forest Survival
- Escape Games Ghost City Part 1
- Escape Games Ghost City Part 2
- Escape Games Luxury House Bathroom
- Escape Games Magician Monkey Cure
- Escape Games Many Orders escape from the restaurant
- Escape Games Modern Duplex House
- Escape Games Modern Green House
- Escape Games Modern Luxury Office
- Escape Games Modern Spa House
- Escape Games Of Princess Alice
- Escape Games Old Abandoned House
- Escape games prison adventure2
- Escape Games Scary Zombie House
- Escape Games Scary Zombie House 2