- Size 109.4 MB
- Ratings 2,300
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Top Drawer Games Limited
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-10
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
"Show me the money!" In this innovative basketball management game, you are an ambitious agent. Can you negotiate with GMs to get good contracts for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a group of egotistical young players and shape their careers? Can you get them drafted and playing in the NBA? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern sports, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising young players and sign them up to your agency
• Work your way up through the international leagues (Brazil, Argentina, China and the EuroLeague) towards the D-League and the NBA!
• Get your clients through the NBA draft - can you find a number one pick?
• Offer your players to other teams, but don't let their GM find out!
• Negotiate contracts and bonuses on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative endorsement deals for your players - don't worry, you'll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players - can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players' skill level
• Buy luxury items and properties - show off your wealth!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game - the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a basketball manager and a basketball player - now be a basketball agent! But what type of agent will you be - will you make and take bribes or will you operate within the rules to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!