- Size 114.4 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Masanori Yamamoto
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-06-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Roborogue is a Roguelike game.
The player's goal is to control Robo and reach the deepest level of a randomly-generated dungeon.
• Random Dungeon
The dungeon's layout is randomly generated, with the placement of items and enemies changing every time.
Explore each floor to find the stairs, and descend to proceed to the next floor.
• Turn-based combat system
Each time a player takes an action such as movement or attacking, enemies will also take one action.
Until the player acts, the enemies will not act either.
It is game over when the Robo the player controls is destroyed.
When you get a game over, all the items and money you have will be lost.
The player will have to create a new Robo and begin the adventure again from the starting point.
• Autosave Feature
The game data is automatically saved when the game is terminated.
However, if you terminate the game while a turn is in progress, it will be treated as a game over, please be sure to always wait until the turn has ended before terminating the game.
- Clash Of Birds - Feathers Counting
- Clash Of Birds - Plume Catch
- Clash Of Birds - Tile Blocks
- Clash Of Bots - Monster Droids
- Clash of Candidates 2016
- Clash of Candidates! Slip Dots Away Get One Square (Politics in Pocket)
- Clash of Candy: Crush Mania
- Clash of Cards - Bounty Hunter of Magic Cards
- Clash of Cards: Solitaire
- Clash Of Cars (Fast Driving Dodgem Death Drive Nitro Racer Game)
- Clash of Cars - Free Car Shooting & Racing Games
- Clash of Castles
- Clash of Castles - Idle Merger
- Clash of Cats - Epic Pong!
- Clash Of Cattle