- Size 30.2 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: John Kim
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-05-02
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
"Rhyme Sorts" HD for iPad helps develop auditory discrimination by matching rhyme sounds. In this fun educational game, the child tries to match the rhyming pair of pictures and audio to the rhyme images shown on top and bottom. At any time, the child can tap the picture to hear what the rhyme word sounds like.
* Developed by a kindergarten teacher and reading specialist.
* Easy to learn educational game for children ages 3-6.
* Game helps children develop rhyming skills.
* Child will match rhyming picture sounds.
* Child gains confidence in matching words that rhyme.
* Helps adult English language learners with rhyme skills.
* All game play levels are saved so you can easily resume play.
* Create up to ten user names in menu.
* User names can be deleted at any time.
* Game for iPad, because of larger screen.
* Independent fun activity for kids to learn & play!
- EARTH: save the ocean
- Earthbound! Can you make it? A game that is nearly impossible! Inchy Tribute!
- EarthCraft Survive & Craft
- Earthdawn dice roller
- Earthflow: Fate of the Stargazer
- Earthling Arcade 6 in 1
- Earthquake Relief & Rescue Simulator : Play the rescue sniffer dog to Help earthquake victims.
- Earthquake Safety Tips
- Earthquake Simulator 2D