- Size 9.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ciprian Stanciu
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-06-28
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
In Relative Puzzle you have to move blocks around and turn them all to yellow. How ? easy, place blocks on a line, be it horizontal, vertical or diagonally, and anything inbetween the first and last block will turn to the same color. The only catch is that you have to do it smart ! Try to do it with the least amount of yellow and red moves. The score depends on it.
For those in the know, this is the block puzzle game featured in a SNES classic known as "Lufia 2". Level 10 is actually the puzzle from that game and a quite a difficult beast to beat in just 2 yellow moves and 1 red.
The game features 80 puzzles with some matching the original in difficulty (in my opinion) but only 40 are free, you'll have to buy the full version to get access to all of them.
The game is also featured on all that mobile platforms.
- Independence Spin Slots
- Independence Year 2018
- Independência Americana
- India History Knowledge test
- India Pop
- India Simulator 2
- India Space Force Rocket Flight
- India State Maps and Info
- India State Quiz
- Indiam - The Math Game
- Indian Adventure for Kids
- Indian Air Force Rocket Simulator
- Indian Air Force: A Cut Above
- Indian Army Training Game
- Indian Beauty Dressup Salon 2016