- Size 23.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
Are you searching for an app that combines nonfiction text with high-definition pictures? If so, look no further!
When designing our apps, we placed an emphasis on preparing your child to become a better reader. That reading development allows children to explore 30 nonfiction stories that contain stunning visual images. As students explore each text, they will expand their vocabulary and reading comprehension skills. Each text is paired with a reading comprehension exercise that directly assesses the child's ability to answer a variety of question types. These range from multiple choice questions, true/false and main idea questions.
Still not convinced that this app is the one that should occupy your child's time and tablet? Take a look at our well-designed app features:
• Child-friendly interface
• Detailed images
• 30 non-fiction passages
• Seven questions per passage
• Common core aligned
• Question types include: multiple choice, T/F questions, and main idea
• Create your own passages
• Compose your own assessment questions
• Detailed reading comprehension report for each child
• Different modes: practice and testing
• Content can be synced on multiple i Pads
• App-enabled reader allows users to hear the text's words and questions
• On-screen reader that allows students to see the text as they hear it
• Track multiple children's progress by creating separate user accounts
• Vary text and image size to match individual preferences using the zoom in and zoom out feature
Two Distinct Modes:
The app has two distinct modes: Practice Mode and Test Mode. Students are provided with instant feedback in practice mode. These audio and visual cues provide positive reinforcement for students as they respond correctly to the questions. Meanwhile, the instant feedback also encourages reflection and correction when questions are answered incorrectly. Test Mode prepares students for authentic testing situations that require them to carefully assess questions.
Personalize the Content:
Our app allows parents and teachers to add content. This means that reading passages and/or comprehension questions can be added. You can increase a child's motivation by adding a title, text, and picture to a brand new story that you write! Imagine the possibilities - the story could be the story of the passage, or a child's favorite animal could be the text's subject. Adding your own material is super easy with our interface. After creating the perfect text, add your own yes or no, multiple choice, or true/false questions to assess reading comprehension and vocabulary.
Detailed reports provide users with accurate progress reports.
Learning new words has never been easier! With the tap of a finger, users can hear unfamiliar words. As they listen to the pronunciations, children are building reading, and vocabulary skills all at once.
Drop-box, a free web-based storage site, allows users to sync multiple devices!
With Snap-Teach, our nonfiction-passage driven app, children will improve their reading skills. The colorful pics and instant feedback will motivate students to improve their reading skills, while enjoying the marvels of modern technology. We're devoted to creating texts that will promote reading interest.
Best of all, a child can work at their own pace. Self-pacing promotes learning at school and at home.
Our apps are user friendly however if you have any questions please contact us!
Please note: When answering questions please swipe with a finger to the left to move to the next question.
We welcome your feedback!
Please contact us with your questions, comments, and suggestions at [email protected]
Recommended ages: 8-11
- Parchisi Stars: Fun Dice Game
- Pareja Gamer
- Parent Box
- Parent Game
- Parenting Therapy
- Perfect mother dog:Pet care game
- Paring3D:Boat - 3D Boat Parking Simulation Game
- Paris - Jigsaw Puzzles Game
- Paris - Tourism
- Paris Bike Stunt Action Racing Game: Speed Driving
- Paris Chef Restaurant : Food Court Burger