- Size 44.2 MB
- Ratings 110
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-01-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
"Fun for the kids and great for learning to read. Everyone wins." - Jen, Kindergarten teacher and mom of three.
I have a confession to make. My son's favorite game was Fruit Ninja and I was getting increasingly frustrated with having my son waste a lot of time on a fun but mindless game while he was still struggling to learn how to read.
So I decided to create yet another slicing game with three letter words to help my son learn to read while playing his favorite game.
My sons skills in recognizing three letter words have dramatically improved since he started playing this game and now I no longer have to feel guilty when I need a five minute break to take care of the laundry or prepare lunch for the kids. I know that they are having fun and that they are learning at the same time.
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Reading Ninja is an exciting educational game that helps kids rapidly learn to read three letter words by sight, sound, and touch.
The interface is so easy to use that even a toddler will delight in using this app.
• Slice your way through all 150 three letter words
• You decide what three letter words to focus on - turn individual categories ON or OFF from the settings page
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Fun game play, sounds, and animations keep kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjusts difficulty (the number of three letter words) automatically based on player skills to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
• Supports 3 difficulty settings: EASY, MEDIUM, or HARD
\- Max 1 three letter word
\- Three letter words move very slowly
\- Great for introducing sight words one at a time
\- Starts with 1 three letter word
\- Max of 3 words on screen
\- Three letter words move 30% faster
\- Starts with 2 three letter words
\- Max of 5 words on screen
\- Words move even faster
\- Words rotate faster too
Adjust difficulty from settings page.
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and slice the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by interrupting the gameplay and slowly repeating the desired question)
• Play Reading Ninja from A to Z or in random order (adjustable from settings page)
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and touch
• Want to work on just a few three letter words? No problem… head to the settings page to turn entire categories or individual words on and off
• Want to record your own audios? No problem. Just click on the category and record your own sound for all three letter words
• Supports three levels of difficulty
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at [email protected]
- Escape The Rooms:Horror High School Escape Games
- Escape The Rooms:Hospital Horror Escape Games
- Escape The Rooms:Magic Room Escape Challenge Games
- Escape The Rooms:Prison Break Challenge Games
- Escape The Rooms:Room Escape Challenge Games
- Escape The Rooms:The Escapist Of Secret Doors game
- Escape The Rooms:The Prison Escape Of Castle
- Escape The Rooms:The Room Escape Of Wooden House
- Escape The Rooms:The Silent Hotel Escape Games
- Escape The Rooms·Adventure 3D
- Escape The Royal Lady
- Escape The Sewerage 3D
- Escape the Sitting Room
- Escape The Sky-Scraper Tower
- Escape the spikes