- Size 20.9 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
Non-Fiction Animals Stories
Strong reading comprehension is one of the most essentials skills your child will need for education success.
Our app Reading Comprehension Skills - Grades 1st and 2nd With Test Prep helps prepare your child to become a better reader.
With the tap of a finger, your child can hear unfamiliar words within each section. As they listen to pronunciations, children will build reading and vocabulary skills. Learning new words has never been easier!
Here, your child will develop better reading and comprehension by exploring 25 non-fiction animal stories containing stunning visual animal images. As students explore each section, they will learn, improve and expand their vocabulary. Each section also includes a reading comprehension exercise that directly assesses the child's ability to answer a variety of question types.
In addition, your child can work at their own pace. Self-pacing helps promote learning at school and at home.
The Reading Comprehension Skills - Grades 1st and 2nd With Test Prep app includes several unique features:
Two Distinct Leading Modes
In "Practice Mode," students receive instant feedback with audio and visual cues to questions. This provides positive reinforcement for students as they respond correctly to questions. In addition, this mode encourages reflection and correction when questions are answered incorrectly.
"Test Mode" prepares the student for authentic testing situations requiring them to carefully assess questions.
Parents and teachers have the ability to add their own content to our app allowing for additional reading passages and / or comprehension questions.
You can add titles, text and pictures to create your own story and increase your child's motivation for additional learning (and fun)! In addition, you'll be ability to add your own set of quiz questions to assess reading comprehension and vocabulary learning.
Adding your own material to our app is super easy (and fun)!
Progress reports and graphs are easily created for your child with a single tap.
• Child-friendly interface
• 25 non-fiction animal passages (stories)
• Detailed images
• Seven questions per passage
• Common Core aligned
• Question types include: multiple choice, True / False questions, fill in the blank
• Create your own passages
• Compose your own assessment questions
• Detailed reading comprehension report for each child
• Different modes: practice and testing
• Content can be synced on multiple iPads
• App-enabled reader allows users to hear the text words and questions
• On-screen reader allows students to see text as they hear it
• Track multiple children's progress by creating separate user accounts
• Vary text and image size to match individual preferences using the zoom in and zoom out feature
With our reading comprehension apps, Snap-Teach helps children improve their reading skills. The app's ease-of-use; colorful pictures and instant feedback will motivate students to improve their reading skills, while enjoying the marvels of modern technology. We're devoted to creating apps that will promote reading interest.
Our apps are user friendly, but if you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We welcome your feedback!
Friendly Tip: When answering questions within each passage, please swipe your finger on the screen to the left to move to the next question.
User recommendations: Grade 1, Grade 2; ages 6 - 10
- Zombie Slice!
- Zombie Slicer Deluxe
- Zombie Slicer Ninja Craft
- Zombie Slide Puzzle For Kids
- Zombie Sling Survivor
- Zombie Slots, Free Casino Slots Machine
- Zombie Slug Clash: Gun Down Zombies
- Zombie Smack
- Zombie Smash - Zombie Jumper
- Zombie Smash 3D
- Zombie Smash Car Derby - Zombies Tsunami Killer 3D
- Zombie Smash Drive
- Zombie Smash Mania
- Zombie Smash Racer
- Zombie Smash:Free highway racing & shooting games