- Size 179.1 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Tim Eichor
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-06-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn to fly r/c model airplanes with this realistic flight simulator!
RC-AirSim has been used successfully by many r/c pilots to learn how to fly a model airplane. RC-AirSim has more realistic flight dynamics and ground handling than most of the much more expensive r/c flight sims.
This Full Version of RC-AirSim features:
* Many different model airplanes to fly including: F-15 Fighter Jet, WWI Biplane, Glider, Electric Parkflyer, Aerobatic Planes, and a Trainer.
* Realistic r/c model airplane flight aerodynamics based on NASA flight simulation technology.
* MFi (Made for iPhone/iPad) Twin-Stick Game Controller support.
* Accurate landing and ground handling simulation.
* Awesome crashes! Planes break apart in a physics-based manner.
* 4 channel control: aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle.
* 3 view options: R/C (Third person), Following (Chase cam), and Onboard camera (FPV)
* 3 control modes: Mode 2 (default), Mode 1, and 3 Channel.
* Field objects to avoid and fly behind.
* Doppler-correct sound.
* Touch Points or On-screen Transmitter Sticks control options.
* Get flying quickly! No slow, tedious menus or multiple load screens.
Please Note: RC-AirSim is a realistic r/c model airplane flight simulator, NOT an arcade game. And like a real model airplane, it will take some practice to master the basics. Luckily, in RC-AirSim, plane crashes are free (and fun)! Pro Tip: If you are a novice r/c pilot, start with the Slowmowatt in 3 Channel control mode.
RC-AirSim is a favorite of radio-controlled model airplane pilots worldwide because it excels where it matters most: realistic flight dynamics and aerodynamics!
Tired of "simulators" that feel unrealistic and fly like an arcade game? Try RC-AirSim! Experienced R/C pilots say that RC-AirSim feels and flies like an actual r/c model airplane! R/C pilots, don't let your skills get rusty when you are away from the flying field: practice with RC-AirSim. New to the hobby of r/c model airplanes? Learn on RC-AirSim first and make the maiden flight of your first r/c plane a successful one.
RC-AirSim R/C Aircraft:
* F-15 Regal Eagle
Large gas powered ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
* WWI Flying Ace
Electric scale biplane based on the historic World War I Fokker D.VII. Moving control surfaces and spinning prop. Comes with two paint schemes: Red/White or Blue/Green Lozenge. 4 Channel control.
* Back 40 Trainer
Classic 4 channel high-wing trainer with plenty of dihedral for beginners. Powered by a .40 size gas engine.
Electric park flyer. Flies very slow so there is plenty of time to react. Easiest to fly! Perfect for beginners using the 3 Channel control mode. 4 channel control available.
* Double Helix
Low wing electric sport plane. A great choice for beginning aerobatics. 4 Channel control.
* Madster EDF
Small sport scale electric ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
* Super Dee
Large high wing tail-dragger aerobatic sport plane. Gas powered. Great for low inverted passes! 4 Channel control.
* Emerald Glider
Classic 2-meter wingspan glider. 4 Channels - use the 'throttle' channel to adjust your drag. For rudder/elevator controls only (no ailerons), fly using 3 Channel control mode.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact the developer directly:
email: [email protected]
- Hidden Objects:Big Home Hidden Object Games
- Hidden Objects:Big Home Mania
- Hidden Objects:Big Home Pro
- Hidden Objects:Big Home Tips Hidden Object
- Hidden Objects:Big Shopping Mall Hidden Objects
- Hidden Objects:Christmas 2017 Hidden Object Games
- Hidden Objects:Christmas Adventure Hidden Object
- Hidden Objects:Christmas Big Home Hidden Object
- Hidden Objects:Christmas Fun
- Hidden Objects:Christmas Special
- Hidden Objects:Christmas Wonderland Hidden Object
- Hidden Objects:City Mania 4 Search & Find
- Hidden Objects:City of DeadLock
- Hidden Objects:Cooking Academy Hidden Object
- Hidden Objects:Crime Evidence Hidden Object