- Size 63 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ihor Poleshko
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Toy houses. Educational puzzles. Game for children from 3-7 years.
The game helps to develop logic, fine motor skills, ingenuity, attention.
The game implements four levels of difficulty and two types of games.
The complexity of the game increases with the number of parts into which is divided a picture. The picture may cut into 4 (2x2), 9(3x3) 16(4x4) 25(5x5) units.
It is necessary to collect the whole picture rotating and/or dragging parts, depending on the type of game.
Two types of games separately or both together:
\- rotate the puzzle pieces. The picture will be going if all the parts will be adjusted to the desired angle;
\- move the puzzle pieces. The picture will be going when every part will be in its place;
\- combined game, when pieces need to be placed at a right angle and each piece will be installed in its place.
- Sarah of the Seven Seas: Endless Fishing
- Sarah's Secrets - Interactive Story
- Sarah's Story: Cookie Craze
- Saratoga National Golf Club
- SardaarJi - The Game
- Sardine Run
- Sarge by Ape Apps
- Sargon Easy - Shooter Game
- Sargon PLUS - Shooter
- Sario's World
- Sarmad - Snake n Ladder
- SART: Sustained Attention to Response Task
- Sarutobi Island