- Size 35.8 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Hiral Katkoria
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-10-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Halloween will be on 31st oct, 2017 and there are lots of work to do.Pumpkins are the most famous sight for this big halloween nights get ready to light your pumpkins up bright.but first of we have to grow the pumpkin.
Let's start!First plant the pumpkin seeds, remove rotten seeds and plant the fresh one.After planting pumpkin, give them water to grow, and remove insects also.Your biggest task is to fight with the beaver.Collect all the pumpkin and store it in a store room.but for that you have to clean messy store room, after that design your pumpkin that will frighten the scariest ghouls!
in pumpkin craft art, go through the whole process of getting a pumpkin from seed to carved pumpkin on halloween.it won't be easy: you will have to defend your crop from moles and repair your barn to keep your tools safe.when the night finally comes, dress up in your costume for a great party and show your teen friends.how cool a carved pumpkin can be!
*Easy to use controls
*Six different levels to play
*Learn the whole process of pumpkin crafting-From plant a pumpkin to decorate it
*Amazing costume for halloween night party for both girls and boys.
Let's join us and light your pumpkin on this Halloween Day!
- Fruit & Vegetable For Toddlers
- Fruit & Vegetable Match Free-Matching Game For Kid
- Fruit & Vegetable Salad Maker
- Fruit & Vegetables Coloring Drawing book For Toddler & Preschool
- Fruit - Crush
- Fruit Adventure
- Fruit Adventure - A ninja's parkour
- Fruit Adventures Line
- Fruit And Fish Preschool Educational Matching Games for Kids
- Fruit and Veg Quiz
- Fruit And Veg Slicer 2016
- Fruit And Vegetable Matching - Pairs Game for Kids
- Fruit and Vegetable Picture Flashcards for Babies, Toddlers or Preschool (Free)
- Fruit and Vegetables - Quiz
- Fruit and Vegetables for Kids