- Size 54.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: University of Glasgow
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-06-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Undertaking a molecular course as part of your education? This game is aimed at students with knowledge of DNA and undertaking a molecular course. It was designed by a University of Glasgow undergraduate student and aims to help with your understanding of PCR primer design. Speed and accuracy are required to get a good score!
\- A choice as to whether you design your forward or reverse PCR primer.
\- Use your knowledge of complementary base pairing to accurately design your primer.
\- See how quickly you can design your primers!
- Color dot fails
- Color Dot Link
- Color Dot Logic
- Color Dot Match -puzzle game-
- Color Dot Ping Pong Switch - Impossible Pong Wheels - Happy Circle Stack Rolling
- Color Dots - a minimalist arcade game
- Color Dots - Crazy Falling Dots
- Color Dots - Infant Training
- Color Dots - Music Draw Rhythm Games for Casual Focus Fun
- Color Dotz
- Color Dotz Avoid : Free dodge discord bbtan Game for kids
- Color Dotz Switch - Switch To Booth Platform And Stack The Ball On Color Platform
- Color Dragon
- Color Draw: Coloring Book
- Color Drawing For Adult