- Size 653.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: TeachLabs S.L.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-12-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
Are you up to learn some math and have fun at the same time? Powernauts is the ideal combination: Learn math by using the highly acclaimed Singapore Method and have fun by playing games at the same time.
You will explore a mysterious planet and meet its inhabitants: the curious and friendly Blublus who will help you during your mission. Each level adapts learning methods into amusing math problems and mini-games to turn the learning experience into an exciting adventure for kids that want to learn mathematics.
Learn how to count numbers, add, subtract and more while having fun playing a video game. Powernauts app is the best way to learn mathematics and one of the best math learn games for kids out there!
HOW TO PLAY POWERNAUTS
1\. Download Powernauts app for free!
2\. Start exploring a mysterious planet! Play through the different levels and try to earn all the stars.
3\. Try solving different math problems or a quiz in order to advance through the world. Math games will help you learn how to count numbers, add, subtract, multiply with multiplication tables and others.
4\. Unlock all levels and become the best at math! Math games and problems will vary each time you play for an everlasting learn experience for kids.
WHAT CAN YOU GET ON THE POWERNAUTS STORE?
There are 6 different sections that you can buy for 0,99$ each, but if you prefer going for a full math learning experience right from the start, you can buy all the sections at once for only 4,99$. All of the sections include 6 new levels and 1,000 powercoins so you can customize your character. Each section includes different math problems and content:
\- Section 1: Count numbers and bonds from 0 to 10
\- Section 2: Learn how to add and subtract from 0 to 10
\- Section 3: Shapes, patterns and ordinal numbers
\- Section 4: Count numbers from 0 to 20. Learn how to add and subtract from 0 to 20
\- Section 5: Learn about length, mass and pictograms
\- Section 6: Count numbers from 0 to 40. Learn how to add and subtract from 0 to 40
Powernauts is the best way to learn math for kids through fun and exciting math problems to solve. Through the Singapore method, children will learn in a fun and exciting way how to count numbers, add, subtract, multiply with multiplication tables and more math related concepts.
Learning mathematics can be fun and exciting, and Powernauts app is the perfect example. Kids will learn math through educational games and challenges. Also, every quiz will be different each time a level is played for an everlasting fun learning experience.
WHAT DOES POWERNAUTS OFFER?
\- Free educational games for kids to practice and learn math concepts on how to count numbers, add, subtract, multiply with multiplication tables and more math related concepts.
\- Fun and exciting video game and graphics.
\- Math games and problems developed through the Singapore math method
\- Sections that you can buy for 0,99$ each that include more levels and different math problems and content.
Download the app for free now and try out one of the best kids games to learn math. Powernauts is the perfect combination for kids that want to learn math but also want to have fun. Learn how to count numbers, add, subtract and more through math games, kids quiz and other educational games. Solving math problems can be fun!
\- Powernauts Monitor: Track the player's educational progress
\- New setting: Explore the Extraordinary Factory which includes 16 new levels
- Party Games: Kings Cup
- PARTY GAMES: Photo Reveal
- Party GamZ
- Party Girl
- Party Girl Dress Up-Fun Doll Makeover Game
- Party Girl Face Paint Salon - Superstar Girl
- Party Girl Free Make Up & Dress Up
- Party Girl Make Up & Dress Up
- Party Hands
- Party House Cooking Kitchen
- Party House Escape
- Party House Hidden Object Game
- Party in my Dorm
- Party Jigsaw Puzzle For Free - Great Fun For Puzzle Lovers & Girly Girls
- Party Jigsaw Puzzle Pro For Daily Endless Adventures