- Size 128 MB
- Ratings 14
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Zinkia Entertainment, S.A.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn to write the letters with Pocoyo.
This application is an interactive alphabet with which the child will learn the different letters while playing.
Tracing a dotted line, children can draw letters with their fingers, in both uppercase and lowercase, thereby getting started in writing and improving their psychomotor skills.
The child will also discover what words referring to objects and animals begin with the letter selected.
Pocoyo Alphabet contains audios and texts in English and Spanish, so it is also a good tool for learning these languages.
• Learn the alphabet
• Draw the letters, in uppercase and lowercase
• Get started in reading and writing
• Learn words related to a given letter
• Read and hear letters and words, in English and Spanish
• Develop fine motor and graphomotor skills.
The application features parental controls in order to ensure a safe gaming and learning environment.
Alphabet is a Pocoyo Academy application.
Enjoy watching your children learn while having fun.
This is the free version of Pocoyo Alphabet.
Please note that the free version includes advertising.
You can remove the advertising with a single payment.