- Size 48.6 MB
- Ratings 4
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-04-09
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The best find the pairs game for kids in the App Store!
Do you need a friend to play with and no one has time for you?
With your new Pocket Friend you now have someone to play with wherever and whenever you want!
ABOUT POCKET FRIEND
This is the first universal Pocket Friend app where you can play sixteen different memo pairs games against your virtual animal friend!
The 16 different memo pairs are showing animals, funny illustrations, letters, numbers, forms and colors and kids can learn counting and even learn about solving math operations while playing. This makes the game the perfect educational app for your kid!
The memo pairs count can be selected and you can choose the difficulty by setting the Artificial Intelligence for your animal friend.
The game speed was customized to let kids memorize the pairs for best brain memory training results.
• Animal Opponent with powerful Artificial Intelligence
• 16 Different Memo Pairs Categories
• Cards Range from 6 to 18 Cards
• 4 Different Artificial Intelligence Settings
• Easy to use User Interface
• Kid Friendly Design
• Exclusively Content and Graphics created by McPeppergames
• Childproof Playing
• No Language needed
• Universal App for all Devices
• No Third Party Ads
• Educational Value
Please note this is the LITE version of Pocket Friends where only some of the content is playable and can be tested. Behind a parental gate you have the option to unlock the full version of the game with all memo pairs categories, all levels and the additional AI settings with one in-app purchase. If you don't want access to in-app purchases you can deactivate them in your device settings.
McPeppergames was founded in April 2013 by educator Daniela Mach and game industry veteran Chris Noeth. McPeppergames mission is to create high quality apps for kids.
"Our first priority here at McPeppergames is to develop high quality apps for children.
If the kids are happy with our games, then so are we." \- The McPeppergames Team
CONTACT AND GETTING IN TOUCH
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions you can contact us at
[email protected] or you can visit our website at www.mcpeppergames.com for news, updates and more.
Your McPeppergames Team
- Adventure Mania
- Adventure Maze - Amy in Wonderlan
- Adventure Maze 3D
- Adventure mine
- Adventure Monster
- Adventure Monster Run Rush 2d Free Game
- Adventure Monster Trucks
- Adventure Monsters Lost in Space – Demon vs. Alien War of the Galaxy
- Adventure of Apes: Jungle Safe
- Adventure Of Arthur OL
- Adventure of Brian
- Adventure of Camping - Hidden Objects game for kids and adutls
- Adventure of Cube Ninja
- Adventure of Dippa & Somu
- Adventure of Extreme Quad Bike Racing Simulator