- Size 71 MB
- Ratings 14
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Michael Shillingburg
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-12-08
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Planetone (planet-tone) is a planetary music sequencer where players use plants to create sound. Sprouts grow and disappear over time, allowing for live melodies to be played over each loop. Trees play the same notes as sprouts, but do not disappear. Mushrooms play a randomized pitch each time to add variety to the melody. To tie everything together, Cacti create drum beats. Change the atmosphere of your planet and adjust the BPM by tapping or dragging the slider at the top of the screen.
There are 12 sprout colors and 12 cactus colors to choose from, for an endless variety of loops that grow and change as you play.
Note: Planetone depends on device performance to maintain a constant speed, so older devices may experience hiccups while playing. To avoid this, try using a slower BPM.
- Bubble Dragon - Free Bubble Ballz Shooter Game
- Bubble Dragon - Free Bubble Shooter Game
- Bubble Dragon Journey - Strategy & Arcade Shooter Game
- Bubble Dragon Legend 2
- Bubble Dragon Shooter
- Bubble Dragon Shooter 2
- Bubble Dragon: Blue Game
- Bubble Dragon: Egg Shoot Mania
- Bubble Dream - Match 3 dub smash Bubble Shooter Game -
- Bubble Dreams™ - a pop and gratis bubble shooter game
- Bubble Drop
- Bubble Drop -- Lite
- Bubble Drop Color
- Bubble Drop Fever
- Bubble Dynamite Shoot