- Size 99.2 MB
- Ratings 20
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: 22learn, LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-05-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
50% OFF SALE - LAUNCH DISCOUNT TODAY: June 5-30, 2017
***** WONDERFULLY EDUCATIONAL READING PROGRAM FOR BEGINNING READERS (AGES 2-7).
***** Developed in cooperation with educational specialists by an award-winning educational studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling apps for kids, to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten and school curriculum.
Join Farmer Frank and his animals to learn how to read!
* HIGLY RECOMMENDED by Best Apps for Kids!
"Phonics: Fun on Farm is an outstanding app that will keep the kids learning all through their early years as they develop reading skills." Sandra Fleming, bestappsforkids.com.
* Voted APP OF THE WEEK by iHeartThisApp readers (05/11/14 - 05/18/14)
* 5 stars by the iPhone Mom
"I really enjoyed the Phonics: Fun on Farm app! I would definitely recommend this app to parents of early readers or those who are ready to begin learning the basics of reading. I will be playing this app with my 3 year old son for sure!" theiphonemom.com
* Teachers with Apps review:
"Phonics: Fun on Farm is a strong app for guiding reading readiness or beginner readers, as its focus is on traditional educational standards for phonemic awareness. The app is geared towards beginning readers ages 3-7 and rests on a comprehensive foundation, as supported by its content throughout." teacherswithapps.com
Discover how your child can turn from a non-reader to a reader in 12 fun and rigorous educational games! Our new Phonics: Fun on Farm app with its systematic phonics method of reading instruction uses the best practices for teaching reading. In this comprehensive package for beginning readers, we cover essential reading sub-skills including phoneme recognition, letter-sound relationships, letter writing, blending sounds to form words, spelling, and reading words and simple sentences.
Compared to other high-end reading programs, the app excels in its gradual introduction of groups of letters based on their ability to form words, its scaffolding options, multi-user performance analysis, and an amazing variety of games for maximum practice.
WONDERFULLY COMPREHENSIVE READING PACKAGE FOR BEGINNING READERS (AGES 2-7).
PHONEMIC AWARENESS, INTRODUCTION TO LETTER-SOUND RELATIONSHIPS, LETTER WRITING, LETTER RECOGNITION, SPELLING, AND READING WORDS AND SENTENCES.
Feed the animals, herd the sheep back to their barns, or build your own beautiful farm while mastering the reading basics! Phonics: Fun on Farm is an ideal app to help young learners lay foundation for their future reading adventures.
•12 fabulous games that teach essential reading skills.
• Complex reading instruction that includes development of phonemic awareness, letter-sound relationships, writing and letter recognition, spelling, and reading fluency.
•Letter-sound relationships for the sounds of the most common consonants and short vowels.
• Over 250 decodable words, 100 captions and sentences, and the most frequent sight words.
• 6 scenes with hundreds of motivational stickers that allow children to build their own farm.
• Multi-user customization and performance analysis.
• Great preparation and practice for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade children.
12 FABULOUS FUN GAMES THAT TEACH ESSENTIAL READING SKILLS:
1) Matching Sounds
2) Initial Sounds
3) Flash Cards
4) Letter Sounds
5) Tracing Letters
6) Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
7) Blending Sounds
10) Sight Words
11) Fluent Reading
12) Word Bingo
- TRIVIA 360: Quiz Game
- Trivia : 100 Quiz Game Show
- Trivia : HeadsUp
- Trivia Answers
- Trivia Band : Music Pop Quiz for Rock Song maniacs
- Trivia Beasts
- Trivia Bible Quiz
- Trivia bible word puzzle
- Trivia Blanks - A Fill In The Blank Pop Culture Trivia Quiz
- Trivia Blast Challenge
- Trivia Blitz Online
- Trivia Block:Fill Crack Brick
- Trivia Boom
- Trivia Boss
- Trivia Boum