- Size 92 MB
- Ratings 542
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Paul Burlov
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-03-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A variation of popular card game "Liverpool Rummy", also known as "Contract Rummy", "Combination Rummy" or "Shanghai Rummy" with special cards and simplified rules.
The objective of the game is to be the first player to complete all 10 game phases with defined card sets. However, beware: it's not easy to win on the highest difficulty level!
\- Randomly generated or predefined phase goals
\- Configurable number of players: 2-4
\- Configurable game difficulty: 1-10
\- Configurable game speed
\- Undo function
\- Clear UI design: NO music, NO irritating avatars!
\- No online login required
To be the first player to complete all phases/contracts. In case of a tie, the player with the lowest score is the winner. A Joker card '*' may be used to replace a number card and can also be used as any color to complete any phase.
Skip cards have only one purpose: to make another player lose their turn. To use it, give the card to the player you want to lose their turn.
Runs consist of 3 or more cards in numerical order. The cards do not have to be the same colors. Joker cards can be used to complete runs.
Sets consist of two or more cards of the same number. Sets can include numbers from any color.
Players draw a card from either the deck or the top of the discard pile at the beginning of their turn. At the end of their turn, they must discard a single card.
When you are able to fully meet the requirements of the phase, you may complete it. Additionally, you may play extra cards as you play the phase if they fit into the phase. For example, if you completed phase '2 sets of 3' you could play three 4's and three 6's. You could play additional fours or sixes as part of your sets, but you could not add a different set.
After making a phase, players may "hit" onto other phases in play. The cards you add to the completed phases must fit into the phase, and you can only hit after your own phase is in play.
Ending the round:
Players end the round by playing all of the cards from their hand. The player who goes out first wins the hand and scores zero points. The rest of the players score points (points are bad). Players who completed their phase move on to the next phase. Any players who were unable to complete their phase during the round must attempt to complete it again during the next round.
*** Disclaimer ***
* The game is intended for an adult audience.
* The game does not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
* Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling".
- Learn English Vocabulary lessons 4 : learning Education games for kids Free
- Learn English Vocabulary lessons 5 : learning Education games for kids Free
- Learn English Vocabulary lessons 6 : learning Education games for kids Free
- Learn English Vocabulary Month And Christmas : Game Education For Kids Free!!
- Learn English Vocabulary Occupation : lessons profession for kids
- Learn English Vocabulary painting : free learning Education for kids
- Learn English Vocabulary Pop Quiz
- Learn English Vocabulary Pop Quiz - Education Game
- Learn English Vocabulary Sea Animal Coloring Pages
- Learn English Vocabulary Speaking and Reading Free For Kids
- Learn English Vocabulary TFlat
- Learn English Vocabulary V.1 : learning Education games for kids and beginner Free
- Learn English Vocabulary V.10 : learning Education games for kids Free
- Learn English Vocabulary V.2 : learning Education games for kids and beginner Free
- Learn English Vocabulary V.3 : learning Education games for kids Free