- Size 54.7 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: ZENGGUANG CHENG
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-08-27
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Make PDFs from anything you have on the iPad. Save Word, Excel, Powerpoint or iWork documents, web pages, photos and even clipboard content as professional quality PDFs.
Documents To PDF lets you transform any file you have on the iPad into a PDF document whenever you need it. Everything from a multi-million contract to a web page you want to read later can be saved as a PDF in several taps.
The process is 100% secure since conversion is done locally on the iPad. Your documents never leave it and it does not require internet connection.
Once installed, Documents to pdf appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you save a PDF any document from Mail and many other applications on your iPad that supports this function.
To save a web page, just change "http" to "pdfhttp" in the Safari address bar and tap Go.
With Documents to PDF you can make PDFs from:
\- Email Attachments
\- iWork and MS Office documents
\- Web pages
\- Files from other applications
\- Clipboard content
PDF Converter supports the following document formats
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive
- Color Bounce - Pinball Game
- Color Bounce - Spinny Circle&Drop Ball Simple Reaction Game
- Color Bounce Game
- Color Bounce: Ball Jump Games
- Color Bouncer 3D
- Color Bouncer!
- Color Bowling Play
- Color Bowling Run
- Color Box
- Color Box Game - Free puzzle for block type game
- Color Boxes And Balls 3D
- Color Brain Puzzle
- Color Brake
- Color Break 3D
- Color Break Rotate