- Size 25.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Rob Rightmyer
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-02-11
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bad Monkey (and bad friends)
Casual Game where Bad Monkey and Friends drop items from overhead, and players are challenged to catch every one in a bowl filled with water. Played in landscape orientation, players can move the bowl left and right using a finger or tilt control. The game becomes challenging very quickly, as acorns, bananas, and eggs are dropped in rapid succession, requiring fast, accurate reflexes. The game includes many variations and surprises, making gameplay always entertaining.
* Monkeys, squirrels, and parrots drop bananas, acorns, and eggs from a jungle bridge
* Players can use touch or tilt control to move their bowl left and right to catch every item
* Players must catch every item dropped or the round is over
* Catch a falling basket to enlarge the catching basket and score more points
* Catch a falling clock to slow the falling objects
* Casual game with three levels of difficulty, including a very easy level for young children and Game Center integration
The characters in Bad Monkey and Bad Friends include mischievous monkeys, friendly gray squirrels, and impetuous red parrots. The game takes place in the jungle, and a long footbridge constructed of logs extends from one side to the other at the top of the screen. Characters walk along the bridge, grab something to drop, and then drop it. Monkeys always drop bananas, squirrels drop acorns, and parrots drop eggs. Different items may take one or two seconds to fall. If not caught in the bowl, the round ends.
Players must pay close attention to the characters on the bridge, because they hold each item for a few seconds before dropping it, allowing players time to move their bowl into place to make the catch. As soon as characters release their item, they quickly move to the opposite side of the bridge and prepare to release another. Sometimes, two bridges appear, one beneath the other, with characters on both bridges. With luck, players will catch a falling basket or a clock and the dropped item one after the other, which widens the bowl or slows the falling objects and makes future catches easier.
"Bad Monkey and Bad Friends is a game about gravity and anticipation," commented developer Rob Rightmyer. "After a few hours of gameplay, you'll be surprised at the number of consecutive catches you can make."
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 18.1 MB
- Játékok - Bogyó és Babóca
- Játékosan Magyarul
- Jésus M’Aime
- Jóladagatal - Íslensku Jólasveinarnir
- J’adore le jus de rat ! - Premières Lectures Nathan
- J’apprends les verbes irréguliers anglais
- K & Do
- K and Q - criss cross words (FREE)
- KoK - Tile Number Puzzle 2048
- K Tile! The Magic Of Alphabet
- K vs Q - Don't touch the same suits
- K'Bro Emotional Resiliency App
- K'NEX Ride It! - VR