- Size 14.4 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Andrew Cowderoy
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-06-18
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Orbular is a deceptively simple game of color matching. Match the color of the cup with the falling orbs.
\- Progress through 5 unique stages across 30 levels.
\- Try to top the world leaderboards in 4 game modes.
\- Chill out in Zen Mode, with persistence and skill being your only limit to a high score.
\- In Challenge Mode, test your strategies against the clock to see how many orbs you can match in 60 seconds.
\- Become the Orbular Master by completing 16 unique achievements.
The game is designed with no pay-to-play or micropayments! Game development & hosting costs are supported by non-intrusive in-game advertising.
No internet connection required! All achievements work with and without GameCenter connected. GameCenter required for world-wide leaderboards & achievement and high-score synchronization across devices.
- WhoHePlayFor (Baseball)
- WhoHePlayFor (Basketball)
- WhoHePlayFor (Football)
- WhoHePlayFor (Hockey)
- Whole - A Puzzle Game
- Whole Number Multiplication
- Whole Number Riddles
- Whole Number Rounding
- Whole Numbers Fundamentals
- Wholesome Cats
- Wholly Shot Mobile
- Whoniverse Quiz — trivia game for Doctor Who