- Size 43.2 MB
- Ratings 98
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: Untapped LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-05-05
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Russian
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
Open Face Chinese Poker (OFC)
There are tons of things that sets us apart from all other Open Face Chinese Poker apps out there.
All the incoming and outgoing communication is encrypted with SSL encryption. Data is stored on secure servers in the cloud. We take security seriously. Client and server-side security audits are performed regularly.
\+ 8 variations of Open Face Chinese Poker:
\- Regular 2-7 (low in the middle)
\- Regular Progressive
\- Regular 2-7 Progressive
\- Pineapple 2-7
\- Pineapple Progressive
\- Pineapple 2-7 Progressive
You can set stakes(amount per point) in any of 5 available currencies that you would like to play for.
\+ Session Limits
You can set session limits when you would like it to end by selecting these two variables:
If you like to intrigue yourself then you can slowly and gradually peel a single card starting from any of the 4 corners.
You can see your own discarded cards during the hand.
Once the hand has been completed you can see your opponent's discarded cards as well.
All the stats that you would need to gauge your game skills and compare your performance with your opponents.
All the Stats below are available with a breakdown per game type and per every opponent you played with. Some of the stats will give you even breakdown per currency type that you played for.
\- Total Sessions Played.
\- Total Points Won/Lost.
\- Total Hands Played
\- Total Profit/Loss.
\- Average Royalties per Hand:
\- Non-Fantasyland Hand
\- Fantasyland Hand
\- Rates. How often you qualify for Fantasyland or Foul.
\- Fantasyland Rate
\- Foul Rate
\- Best Hand.
\- Sessions. You can view all sessions that you played with a particular opponent.
There are 2 ways to interact with your opponent.
\- Within the session.
\- Through main lobby chat. This is done so that you can chat with your opponent without the need to create a session.
Here you can track the results (winnings or loss) and the status on payments (receivables or payables) of all the finished sessions with all your opponents.
\+ Universal App
This game has been optimized for iPad and all iPhones, starting from iPhone 5 and up.
Talk to us, give us your feedback about our app on Twitter: @poker_ofc
- Blocky Warriors : Amazing Race
- Blocky Way
- Blocky World War Battleground
- Blocky XMAS
- Blocky Zombie Highway - Endless Driving Carnage
- Blocky Zombie Shooter Survival
- Blocky Zombie Simulator
- Blocky Zombie Simulator Full
- Blocky Zombies - Survival City
- Blocky Zoo - Animal Fly And Jump
- Blockz - Number Brick Break
- Blockz 2048
- Blockz VS Planes