- Size 99.1 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Smile and Talk LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-02-11
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Oga is a traditional Nigerian game, generally payed by children in elementary school. The game usually involves two people, and the object of the game is to select one out of four foot positions. If the foot position you select is different from the foot position your opponent selected, then you get a point (It has some similarities to the rock, paper scissors games played in America). The winner is usually the first person to get to maximum number of points (usually 10 or 15).
As is the case with many Nigerian games, the individuals select the foot motions as they are clapping and dancing. This app brings the very popular game to your mobile phone!
The game is brought to you by smileandgame.com (subsidiary of Smile and Talk LLC), the same people who brought you "Nigerian Ninja" and "Target Practice at the Fish Market"
- As bases da cultura ocidental
- As condições e a previsão do tempo
- As criptógramas
- As formações vegetais
- As Hungry as a Wolf
- AS Roma Powershot Challenge
- As You Will - A Drama in Space
- ASA's Sailing Challenge
- Asal Tebak - PUNO
- ASAP - As Small As Possible
- Asbjorn the viking
- ASCEL Children's Library App
- Ascend Down
- Ascend X : Glow Bubble Jump - by Cobalt Play Games
- Ascendant - a game of deception