- Size 42.9 MB
- Ratings 15
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Valcour Games LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-02-20
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This is what happens when you combine Valcour Games' hit app "Number Swipe" with the classic board game, mahjong.
The goal behind Number Jong is to remove all the tile pieces from the board by finding and removing two tiles that add up to 10. As tile pieces are removed more will become available. See how fast you can clear the board but be careful not to get stuck without any moves left.
Choose from 22 Boards on each of the 3 different Levels. 66 boards in all.
On iPad only, there is one more Level with an additional 22 Boards.
Great for kids learning their numbers, great for mahjong fans that would like a twist, and great for casual gamers who need a relaxer. Not too hard but not too easy, just the right amount of thinking required.
\- 66 Boards (88 on iPad)
\- Game Timer with Best Time recorded
\- Short tutorial
\- Game Center enabled
\- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
\- Hints when you can't find a pair
\- Remove Ads
\- Sound Effects
- Magic Tangram
- Magic Tap Blast
- Magic Teddy English for Kids -- I Want Apples
- Magic Teddy English for Kids -- Magic Gift
- Magic the Gathering Life Total
- Magic Tiles - Tap piano looking style keys but don't touch the black tiles - Free Game
- Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game
- Magic Tiles 4|Piano Tiles Game
- Magic Tiles for Blackpink
- Magic Tiles for BTS
- Magic Tiles for EXO
- Magic Tiles for TWICE
- Magic Tiles Piano and Vocal
- Magic Toddler Leo Learning knowledge - Recognize the Shape
- Magic Toddler Leo Learning The Color