- Size 311.4 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Det Danske Akademi For Digital Interaktiv Underholding
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-01-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
Night Painter is a 3D side-scrolling platform game set in the imaginary world of little Kiddo, where a dark creature has removed all colours. You play as Kiddo in a dreamy adventure where the colours you paint with, influences how you move around and where you can go.
Collect all paint buckets and with the stroke of a magic brush, you can paint the world and manipulate the environment. Swipe and tap the grey blocks to paint, and watch the world transform itself and the way you move. Jump over, accelerate on or phase through objects. The colours you use, decides how you reach the end.
Night Painter has a playful and explorative gameplay where the environment reacts to your actions. Painting is not only a way to move forward…
Revisit levels with new colours - and new abilities - to discover hidden places with magical objects.
To unlock levels, find all three key-pieces in each level and experience the music unfold and create a dreamlike atmosphere. To enjoy the musical adventure, we recommend using headphones while playing for a more immersive experience.
As you progress, you'll continuously run into the Bloblings - small, black goo-creatures. They'll sometimes talk to you, sometimes to themselves, but are they trying to tell you something? Is it a warning or just random cryptic nonsense? Go find out!
Explore the imagination of Kiddo on a playful adventure through the night.
Asta Ullum Bertelsen, Game Director
Rebekka Andreasen, Projects Manager
Robin Bjerring, Game Designer
Jorge Villa, Level Designer
Tau Tjalfe Husted Brynaa, Art Director & CG Artist
Freja Lundbaek, Audio Designer
Amalie Ertmann Christiansen, CG Artist
Rasmus Dal Jensen, CG Artist
Thor Heie, Lead Programmer
Mads Mathiesen, Programmer
Peter Brasen, Programmer
Ea Ehrnberg Ustrup, Programmer
Mathias Christoffersen, Programmer
Joakim Have Poulsen, Programmer
Mikkel Damgaard Vinduum, QA/UR Team Manager
Steffen Kabel, Lead QA/UR Manager
Shorash Palani, QA/UR Manager
Mathias Skov Andreasen, QA/UR Manager
- Fidget Spinner AR - Fidgame
- Fidget Spinner Battle
- Fidget Spinner Battle by RPG
- Fidget Spinner Bottle Flip
- Fidget Spinner Brick
- Fidget Spinner Challenge - fun and relaxing
- Fidget Spinner Challenge: Tap Hand for Finger Spin
- Fidget Spinner Champ
- Fidget Spinner Chaos
- Fidget Spinner Clash
- Fidget Spinner Classic
- Fidget Spinner Collection
- Fidget Spinner Collections
- Fidget Spinner Color
- Fidget Spinner Cookie Maker! Hand Spinner Cookies