- Size 46.4 MB
- Ratings 15
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Andrey Solovyev
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-06-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Guess all 59 US National Parks either by its photo or on the map.
Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and 56 more parks!
Demonstrate your knowledge of the American wilderness and prepare for the new adventures!
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (photos and maps).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) - do you know in which state is Shenandoah situated?
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning tool:
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, Spanish, French, and many others. So you can learn the names of the national parks in any of them.
- BonZoo: Jigsaw Puzzle
- BonZoo: Word Builder
- Boo & Friends - Spot The Difference
- Boo - World's Cutest Dog Game
- Boo Adventures - Epic Physics Puzzler
- BOO BLINKO - Halloween Plinko Puzzle Adventure
- Boo Points
- BOO The App
- Boo Wee
- Boo! (factory balls halloween)
- Booba Candy Adventure
- Booboo Learn and Play