- Size 13.8 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Andy Spitzer
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2011-09-15
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A Lovely Anagram Game
Find all the English words (of three letters or more) that can be formed from the letters of a word. Get hints and look up the definitions of unfamiliar words along the way.
* Choice of difficulty: Select games made from Easy, Medium and Hard word dictonaries.
* Hints: Can't figure out a word? Get a hint!
* Definitions: Look up an unfamiliar word. If the app "Terminology" is installed, it will be used. Otherwise, a select set of web destinations is provided.
* Letter Positioning: Tap, Drag, Flick, or Slide letter tiles to the rack to make words. Very fast and natural tile movement.
* Automatic word sensing--once the letters in the rack make a word, it is detected instantly.
* Points: get more points for finding longer words. Less points if hints are used.
* Family Friendly: explicit words have been expurgated.
HOW TO PLAY:
Move the letter tiles from the tray to the rack to form words. Tap tiles to move them up and down, or drag 'em around where you want.
To shuffle, double tap a tile in the tray or press the shuffle button.
To clear the rack, double tap a tile in the rack or press the clear button.
Tap on an empty answer position to get a hint.
Tap on a filled answer position to recall the word to the rack.
Tap on the filled answer position again to get a definition, or press the "Define word" button.
Drag the answer page left or right to see other pages.
More controls slide down by tapping the status bar. Start a new game, change the sound effects volume, or reveal the answers here.
More information, can be had by pressing "ⓘ". Get information, help, and buy the harder words here.
For visual help, press "?" or the "Help" button.
Comes with the Easy set of words.
Step up to the Harder words with an in-app purchase.