- Size 25 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: graux emilie
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
When it comes to pizza game, there is nothing quite like the yummy flavors that you taste! Let's play a very fun game today featuring one of our favorite foods: pizza! Do you like it as much as we do? . They have a recipe, but they also need your help. So first you will have to join them at the supermarket and buy all the ingredients they need. In a bowl you will have to mix flour, sugar, salt, yeast and fresh eggs. Let the dough rest and grow for a while in a dry and warm place. In the meantime you can mix some tomato sauce, paprika, garlic and dill into a bowl. Then cut the tomatoes, chili peppers, salami and cheese into slices. Now that the dough and roll it into a round shape, pour the spiced tomato sauce and then add all the toppings. Bake the pizza into the oven and then it will be ready to serve.But the careful because they are very well hidden in the image and you have to find them. Click only when you are sure, but use a hint if you get stuck. Then move on to another shop where you can buy the other ingredients, like baking soda, salt, ketchup, cheese and milk. In your kitchen you should already find the flour, mixer, microwave, pepper and a spatula. You can make the pizza round or shaped as a heart. Spread ketchup on the dough and choose all your favorite toppings. Your pizza is ready and you can eat it! Enjoy playing Pizza Hidden Objects! Enjoy playing this fun game!
• Collect your ingredients and utensils from the refrigerator and shelves ready for your pizza making!
• Add your ingredients together before mixing them with the electric beater!
• Kneed your pizza dough with your hands before rolling it out with a rolling pin on the cutting board!
• Collect your pizza ingredients from the refrigerator before slicing each one into small pieces to put on your pizza base!
• Match the symbols to the symbols on the side to place your ingredients in the pan and cook them!
• Slice your cheese into small pieces before adding your cooked sauce ingredients onto the pizza base!
• Add the cheese to the top of your pizza before placing it in your oven and cooking it to perfection!
• Take your pizza out of the oven and see just how good it really looks!