- Size 42.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: appp media UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-07-12
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Mom´s Choice Award Winner GOLD
***** This is such a beautiful app to add to your child's iPad as I can see it will bring so much joy and lots of lots of giggles.***** TheAppyLadies.com
***** If you liked the award winning game app My First App Vol1 - Vehicles by appp Media, then, it's time to download volume 2 My First App - Circus… Another brilliant puzzle game app for toddlers and preschooler. This time, it's all about the Circus. Fun, colourful, easy to use, it offers a very engaging and intuitive interface that will for sure keep your little wanting to play it over an over again. My First App series is a definite winner and joining our Top Picks list for best game apps for toddler and preschoolers***** funeducationalapps.com
"My First App - Vol. 2 Circus as an OT there are many things that I really like about this app." A. Lerner on Appymall.com
My First App - Vol. 1 Vehicles is loved by parents and children all around the world and won a prestigious Parents' Choice Silver Honor, placing it among the very best MOBILE APPS that entertain and teach with flair, stimulate imagination and inspire creativity.
Disclosures for Parents
We take your kids privacy and safety serious.
This app includes
* no links
* no ads
* no tracking functions
* no share functions
* no IAP
Three great games are featuring lots of fun animations in awesome pictures. No language skills are required. Navigate the app by selecting symbols - even preschool children can play without help.
Choose your favorite illustration. Choose the level of difficulty that is right for you. The default setting is 4 pieces - in our opinion, this is ideal for preschool aged children. Drag the puzzle pieces with your finger and rotate them with two fingers.
Which two pieces go together? Match the front and back. Turn the pages, find a match and watch your circus artist move!
Choose your favorite illustration.
Hold your device in your hand and move it carefully. Watch the ball as you direct it into one of the holes. You can move the ball by dragging it with your finger!
- Tuk Tuk Rickshaw 3D
- Tuk Tuk Rickshaw City Driver
- Tuk Tuk Rickshaw Driving sim
- Tuk Tuk Rickshaw Parking 2018
- Tuk Tuk Rickshaw Traffic Rider
- Tuk Tuk Rikshaw Transporter 3d Parking
- Tuk Tuk Simulator 2017
- Tuk Tuk Simulator 3D
- Tuk Tuk Simulator – Extreme driving & parking simulator game
- Tuk Tuk Sri Lankan Riders
- Tuk Tuk Trials
- Tuklu™ – Two Clues, Two Answers, Too Fun
- TukTuk Challenge Track