- Size 216.5 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Mariya Stavinskaya
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-02-08
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
"Moona Puzzles Vegetables" is an educational game for children between 2 and 6 years old which will help them learn more than 50 new words regarding the themes of veggies, gardening and botanics. The app was designed in collaboration with professionals of early development. Moona Puzzles supports learning in many languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and French. It is well suited to bilingual parents looking for tools to help kids reinforce a second language. The app includes 5 types of funny games, which succeed one another in a specific order so as to help kids learn all the names of vegetables, their spelling, as well as develop memory, attention skills and logic. We call this method, which consists in offering the child a series of short tasks, 'Gold key'. It was developed with a psychologist to help your child learn to work on a task until completion and develop positive attitudes to learning through funny games.
In Moona Puzzles Vegetables you'll find the following types of games:
• "Moona Match and Learn Veggies Puzzles". Traditional and already loved by children, they are "match and learn" puzzles with veggies in the form of 3-stripe animated puzzles. Completing puzzles by scrolling stripes, your child will develop logical thinking. When your child completes a puzzle, he can feed a little worm.
• "Letter race". This type of game appears after your kid has collected a veggie card. Hurry up! Drive your rocket through letter bubbles to complete words!
• "Bio Puzzles". Unlike jigsaw puzzles, every piece in the bio puzzles is named, so preschool children and toddlers will build vocabulary while playing. Your kiddo will learn around 40 new words to describe parts of plants, flowers and gardening tools. When your child finishes a bio-puzzle, he will be rewarded with a variety of engaging mini-games.
• "Where is the vegetable?" This card game is aimed at the development of memory and attention.
• "Veggies Train". The aim of this funny puzzle game is to find matches. A cheerful worm drives a train with small wagons. This game develops logical thinking and matching abilities, as well as memory.
Our game levels are bright, catchy and short enough: they will not tire a two-year-old toddler, but will still be useful and interesting to a five-year old child. If your kid is very young (2 or 3) and seems interested in the game, we highly recommend to play together with him or her: at this early age particularly, the child develops more harmoniously with the participation of a loving parent or caregiver.
\+ 30 game levels that you need to pass in succession. The tasks gradually become more complex.
\+ 8 languages that can be easily switched from one to another. Building vocabulary has never been so much fun!
\+ 5 types of games on the development of photographic memory, logic and attention.
+Moona puzzles to study 40 new words.
\+ matching & learning games for kids.
\+ Large and clear words and letters.
\+ Professional narration.
\+ Qualitative professional illustrations.
\+ Realistic Images: Children learn from the pictures what things really look like.
Created for families with children ages 2-6 years.
We promise: No banners, no ads, COPPA compliant.
The app has a parent's protected area
We do our best to test our apps on all devices. Should you nevertheless run into difficulties, please send us an email to [email protected]
We are Moona, a family app development studio, based in Hong Kong. We create carefully designed apps for children, which are fun and encourage them to learn through playing. We very much hope that our applications will provide new themes for family communication, education and fun. An important issue for us is to create apps which can be played by children with all kinds of different abilities. We'll be grateful for any advice and comments, which will allow us to improve our apps.
- Sport Jigsaw Puzzle for Adults Puzzles Games Free
- Sport Kids Coloring Pages : Coloring Learning Game
- Sport Kings - Guess the player!
- Sport Mahjong
- Sport Match 3 game
- Sport Matching Game
- Sport Matching Game Free
- Sport Matching Pictures
- Sport Math 3 Touch
- Sport Mini Golf 3D
- Sport on a Pool Table
- Sport Opend Archer - Arrow Shooting
- Sport Outfit Fashion Studio
- Sport Player Vocabulary Game for kids
- Sport Puzzle for Adults Jigsaw Puzzles Games Free