- Size 118.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Psykolog- och lakartjanst i Karlshamn AB
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-03-09
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
The Minilobes need help learning to understand which items do and do not belong together. Practice with a friend or a parent in order to understand which things do not belong together. Take turns, for example, to explain why the chair does not belong together with the hat, scarf and shoes.
There are three different levels containing different combinations of over 300 illustrations.
A storytelling voice helps in a playful way with learning about different categories and improving language comprehension.
Concept and content
If you point at the object which does not belong together with the others, you get a star. You collect stars together with the Minilobes by learning which objects do and do not belong together.
"Which one does not belong" features:
The Minilobes characters
Three difficulty levels. The first level is very clear and the three things that belong together are identical. The second level has different but still clearly distinguishable objects, while level three is a little more complex
Nice illustrations and background music
A storytelling voice that helps children through the game
All the pictures represent nouns
More than 300 pictures of objects in a wide range of combinations
Safe and child-friendly design
No third party advertising
No in-app purchases
Intended for children aged 3-7
Further information about the content is available on our homepage www.whaleonthemoon.com
Keep up to date and in touch:
Visit us: www.whaleonthemoon.com
Like us: facebook.com/whaleonthemoon
Follow us: instagram.com/whaleonthemoon
Mail us: [email protected]
About Whale on the Moon
Whale on the Moon is a digital project run by the company Psykolog- och Lakartjanst i Karlshamn AB in Sweden. Our goal is to provide children with high-quality learning games for the benefit of their education and development. We strive to provide inclusive games that do not discriminate any child because of learning disabilities, gender or ethnic and social background. We believe that every child is able to learn if they are given the right opportunities. We produce safe games that do not have any third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
- Kingdom Battle Defense Games
- Kingdom Battles PvP
- Kingdom Builder
- Kingdom Builder Free
- Kingdom Builder Randomizer
- Kingdom Chronicles 2
- Kingdom Chronicles 2 (Full)
- Kingdom Chronicles 2 HD
- Kingdom Chronicles 2 HD (Full)
- Kingdom Chronicles HD
- Kingdom Chronicles HD (Full)
- Kingdom Chronicles™
- Kingdom Chronicles™ (Full)
- Kingdom Clash™
- Kingdom Coins HD Lucky Vegas - Dozer of Coins Arcade Game