- Size 18.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Sylvain Becker
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-04-26
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation). Apple TV.
The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game.
Otherwise, a digit is revealed in the square, indicating the number of adjacent squares that contain mines.
\- for Tablets and Phones
\- mode Easy, Normal, Difficult, Nightmare
- GA2: The Siege of the Necromancer
- GA83 Rolling Ball
- GAA Stars - 1 Player 1 Word
- Gaar: Prewriting
- Gabby's Diary - Anime Dress Up
- Gaben Knife
- GabGab - Get Your Toddler Talking
- Gabriel & 100 Year Treasure
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
- Gabrielle's Monster Match
- Gabrielle's Monstrous Duel
- Gabrielle's Sweet Defense
- Gabrielle's Zombie Attack