- Size 71.4 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: DULUTH CHILDREN'S MUSEUM, INC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-12-20
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Developed as part of the Duluth Children's Museum's "Manoominike" Ojibwe language learning exhibit, this fun matching game teaches Ojibwemowin terms used in the sacred tradition of wild ricing.
Choose a belonging used in wild ricing, from Manoomin (Wild Rice) to Jiimaan (Canoe), then Gagwemikan (Find It) under a series of moccasin tops.
This game was made possible through funding from the Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation's Anishinabe Fund and Minnesota's Arts and Cultural Legacy Fund.
- PEN DREAM
- Pen Fight
- Pen Fight 3D
- Pen Fight: Clash of The Mighty
- Pen Junior 2-3 years old
- Pen Launch
- Pen Mighty Fight
- Pen My boo and My derp
- Pen PineApple Apple Pen 2 PPAP Tilt
- Pen PineApple Apple Pen Christmas Edition
- Pen PineApple Apple Pen England Edition
- Pen PineApple Apple Pen Fun Prank
- Pen PineApple Pen
- Pen Pineapple Pen Pinball
- Pen PineApple Pen Ring