- Size 19.3 MB
- Ratings 36
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: One Color Games ApS
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-15
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This is your one stop mental math training solution! It's powerful, has an easy interface and great challenges. With daily training, you will see results fast and discover your inner math skills. No matter if you are looking for challenging math games or want to train a specific area, this is the right app for you. Download it now for free and start your mental math success adventure!
• Calculation modes addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponent, square root, percent and tables.
• Choose your own number range in each calculation mode
• With or without time limit
• With or without task limit
• Decimal numbers, with up to 10 decimals. In multiplication and division you can choose between even, round and no round.
• Negative numbers
• Set number time
• Set time between numbers
• Set amount of questions
• Set number range
• Choose between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division or mix them.
• An increasing challenging game mode from table 1 to 20, with each table as the top level to fight and with a growing number of tasks to master before each top level. Can you beat them all, and master the final boss level?
• Get challenged in different calculation modes with time restrictions. You get a statistical overview on your performance. Are you up for the challenge?
• In the leaderboard section you can fight for your place on the worldwide leaderboards, or see who is the fastest of your friends. Get challenged in normal 50 question challenge or Flash Anzan GO!
Classic calculation mode:
A classic number pad that can be:
• Resized to fit larger screens
• Replaced to fit larger screens
• Switch between phone/calculator keypads
• Four innovative, fun and very different game modes
• Training and Evolution mode supports both game mode and classic math levels. They are a new cool take on mental arithmetic and are very motivating for both young and old. Have fun while expanding your arithmetic skills.
Have an overlook of how much time and questions you have answered. You can also see how you currently perform on each operator.
Fast switch between 3 different profiles, with each their own settings and theme
7 standard themes
2 Customizable themes where you can select the color of each menu area and operator
The one and only IAP is to remove all advertisement.
Follow me on twitter:
- Where In The World?: Quiz Game
- Where in WDW? For Disney World
- Where is a "WerWolf"?
- Where is arrow go?
- Where is cat?
- Where is Coosi
- Where is Earth?
- Where Is Eight?
- Where is Halloween Pumpkin?
- Where is it Puzzle
- Where is it? Game for toddlers
- Where is Kemo
- Where is my Candy
- Where is my cheese 2
- Where is my Cheese?