- Size 3.7 MB
- Ratings 4,400
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Nicholas McNamara
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-02-14
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Want to improve your math skills with out having to memorize a hundred tricks? Mental Math Cards is designed to help people of all skill levels improve their arithmetic abilities through easy to remember (and use) tips, practice question sets, and an addictive game. Unlike many other math apps, advanced problems are also supported to keep things challenging as your skills improve.
Mental Math Cards is fully integrated with Game Center - providing both Leaderboards and Achievements. The Game Center features allow you to test your skills against the rest of the world and to share your scores and accomplishments with friends.
Mental Math Cards provides step by step instructions on how to approach solving all of the problems it shows - for all operations and difficulty levels. Each difficulty level for each operation type is carefully thought out to build on the skills mastered in previous levels. For instance, hard multiplication problems are shown to be solvable by breaking problems down into medium and easy level problems.
Students: Prepare for the math sections of the PSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, and MCAT, as well as for regular school tests. Many tests don't allow for calculators, and greater comfort with arithmetic will still improve your scores even if calculators are allowed.
Professionals: Impress colleagues, family, and friends with lightening fast and accurate mental math skills. Impress interviewers during job interviews that have quantitative component by solving problems with out needing a pencil and paper.
Mental Math Cards supports 1 by 1, 2 by 1, 2 by 2, and 3 by 3 digit problems. Given that flexibility, Mental Math Cards is as appropriate for use by beginning students as it is for college graduates looking to sharpen there skills for quantitative interviews and to impress friends & colleagues.
Mental Math Cards supports all four of the major arithmetic operations - as well as a mixed operations mode that randomly shows all types of problems.
Feel free to contact me with any feedback and feature suggestions.
Select User Reviews:
***** - Excellent! - "I was hoping something like this existed when I bought an iPhone. This is an excellent implementation of it and works just the way I was hoping. It includes a lot of well written instructions on how to master the tougher problems."
***** - Keep it up! - "This game is a fun way for grown ups to keep up on their math skills. Most adults forget half of what they have learned in school. Like most things if you don't use it you forget it. This is a cool fun way to keep those Math juices flowing!" - MonicaP Retired school teacher
***** - Epic - "This app really works I got an a+ on my math test when I studied with this app"
- My Lands
- My Laundry Manager Shop
- My League of Friends
- My Learning Cards - Educational card games for preschool kids
- My Learning Cards - Educational card games for preschool kids premium
- My Life as a Refugee
- My Life in English: aprende inglés jugando
- My Life Simulation
- My Lil' Blob Monsters ™ (Berserk Bubble Shooter Edition) - FREE, Addictive Chain Reaction Puzzle Gam...
- My lil' toolbox
- My Lili Bastard
- My Little Angle Fairy Tales Drawing Coloring Book - cute caricature art ideas pages for kids
- My Little Animal
- My Little Animal Zoo the Wheel
- My Little Animals