- Size 11.9 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Martin Leidel
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-05-20
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Mau Mau is one of the most well known card games and the predecessor of the famous game Uno. Also know under the names Auflegen, Tschau Sepp, Neunerln, Pumba, Makao, Prši and Ocho Loco(s). It's similar to games like Crazy Eights, Switch and Uno.
The rules are pretty simple and easy to learn but yet this game has some surprising elements and is fun to play. Goal is to play your own cards before your opponents do. You play either the same color or the same number.
Play a 7 and the next player has to take 2 cards or has to play a 7 by himself, so the next player would have to take 4 cards.
Play a knave and you can choose a new color, but be aware that you can't play a knave to counter another one.
Play an ace and the next player has to miss that turn.
A multiplayer mode is already in the making!
- Fun Minus
- Fun Modulus
- Fun Monster Bubble Clash
- Fun Monster Truck Racing Game
- Fun Motorcycle Race Game Free!
- Fun Motorcycle Race Game HD Free
- Fun Mountain Ski Rush
- Fun movie quotes quiz
- Fun MOVING Working Vehicles
- Fun Multiplication Game - ZapMultiply
- Fun Multiply
- Fun New Station 2
- Fun Ninja Adventure
- Fun Ninja Cool Adventure Game
- Fun Ninja Kid Jump - Free Ninja Game For Boys