- Size 11.9 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Martin Leidel
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-05-20
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Mau Mau is one of the most well known card games and the predecessor of the famous game Uno. Also know under the names Auflegen, Tschau Sepp, Neunerln, Pumba, Makao, Prši and Ocho Loco(s). It's similar to games like Crazy Eights, Switch and Uno.
The rules are pretty simple and easy to learn but yet this game has some surprising elements and is fun to play. Goal is to play your own cards before your opponents do. You play either the same color or the same number.
Play a 7 and the next player has to take 2 cards or has to play a 7 by himself, so the next player would have to take 4 cards.
Play a knave and you can choose a new color, but be aware that you can't play a knave to counter another one.
Play an ace and the next player has to miss that turn.
A multiplayer mode is already in the making!
- Chess Star - Play Online
- Chess Stickers
- Chess Stopwatch Free
- Chess Strategy & Tactics Vol 1
- Chess Strategy & Tactics Vol 2
- Chess Strategy (1800-2400)
- Chess Strategy for Beginners
- Chess Studies
- Chess Studies 2nd edition
- Chess Studies 3rd edition
- Chess Studio Lite
- Chess table Smart Brain
- Chess Tactic - Interactive chess training puzzles
- Chess Tactic 2 - interactive chess training puzzle. Part 2
- Chess Tactic 3 - interactive chess training puzzle. Part 3