- Size 72.9 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Jesus Miracle Church Rescue
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-06-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Math Hard Formula Quiz
Math Hard Formula Quiz, Where are the days when most people complained about learning mathematics. We have solved that problem!
App combines the pleasant with the useful - because we believe that playing, fun, and competition are additional motivators in learning. It is a challenging mathematical game that has been developed to help children learn math and help adults train their brain.
Our app can help you cultivate mastery in Math through FUN Learning - using math tricks, calculation, activities and brain teasers that will help you make the most of your mentoring hour.
It covers primary (all grades) and high school maths in a simple way. It also categorizes different aspects of math in such way that you can choose what you want to learn and start learning.
Math Hard Formula Quiz, The beginning of the game and start solving math problems. From simple basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc. ... to more difficult: fractions, square roots, exponentiation ... and more difficult: solving equations, logarithms, etc.
Using collected coins and diamonds you can develop your character from baby to kid, pupil, student, up to professor.
You can also develop special abilities of the character so that during the following game you can have more time to answer, give one wrong answer (shield powerup), collect more coins or points, etc.
Your score can be submitted into online leaderboards, so that you can compete with your friends.
The whole math theory is divided into topics and each topic is described in details.
1\. Addition I (Adding natural numbers to 5).
2\. Multiplication II (Multiplying natural numbers from 2 to 10).
3\. Division III (Dividing natural numbers up to 200 by numbers from 2 to 9).
4\. Subtraction IV (Subtracting integer numbers from -1 to 100).
5\. Adding Fractions III (Adding two fractions with different denominators).
- What College Is Right For You?
- What color are the letters? (Play & Learn! Series) [U-Kids]
- What Color Is That Dress? A Color Matching Game With The World's Most Popular Dress
- What Color Is Your Bird
- What Color R U?
- What Colours Are There?
- What Country? Free - Quiz for improving your knowledge
- What Diff?
- What Difference? Find IT
- What Does Miss Bee See? Fun Deck
- What does the animals say
- What Does The Fox Say?? Xmas Edition
- What Does The Phone Say? Animal Sounds Party Game
- What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck
- WHAT ELSE