- Size 43.7 MB
- Ratings 11
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: CHESSQUEEN INC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-08
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The course includes 380 exercises on the following aspects of defense: Avoiding checkmate, Interference, Support
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1\. Avoiding checkmate
1.1. Volume 1
1.2. Volume 2
1.3. Volume 3
1.4. Volume 4