- Size 72.3 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: EEBUBU LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-05-15
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Match Alphabet is an introductory educational game for the youngest toddler to learn the alphabet, including the correspondence between upper and lower case letters. The latter is often overlooked, delaying total understanding of the alphabet. The game exposes the youngster to both upper and lower case representations of each letter of the alphabet, illustrated with pictures of words beginning with that letter. The provision of visual in addition to auditory feedback makes the game friendly to children who are deaf or hard of hearing. More advanced toddlers also enjoy the game.
Your child has the choice of matching the upper case to the lower case letters of the alphabet or matching the upper case letter to an image that starts with that letter. When the youngster recognizes the matching lower case letter or image on the right associated with the capital letter on the left, she or he can match them by drawing a line between them with his or her finger. If a correct match is made, the youngster is rewarded with either a static image or a whimsical animation. If an incorrect match is made, the youngster is gently encouraged to try again. As the youngster chooses incorrect matching letters, those selections are eliminated from the choices. The youngster has the option to replay the current letter animation, go forward with the alphabet, or go back to a previous letter. This activity helps youngsters to clearly recognize all 52 of the alphabet symbols, both lower and upper case.
..Letter recognition (upper and lower case)
..Matching upper and lower case letters
..Phonemic awareness of beginning sounds
Match Alphabet enables even the youngest toddler to learn their alphabet, and recognize the alphabet symbols in both lower and upper case. It has been toddler tested to insure that the design is suited for very young fingers. This educational game holds your child's attention while she or he learns the alphabet symbols. In addition it improves motor skills and sharpens memory. Both toddlers and young children are eager to play the game over and over. Expect to hear laughs and giggles.
- Sentence Ninja
- Sentence Reading Magic 2 Deluxe for Schools-Reading with Consonant Blends
- SENTENCE READING MAGIC 2-Reading with Consonant Blends
- Sentence Reading Magic Deluxe for Schools-Reading Short Vowel CVC words
- SENTENCE READING MAGIC-Reading Short Vowel CVC words
- Sentence Scramble
- Sentence Scramble Game
- Sentence Scramble Game Full
- Sentence Sensibility - all access
- Sentence Wars
- Sentence With Friends - Jawan C., Douglass High
- SentenceBuilder™ for iPad
- Sentences & Fragments Fun Deck
- Sentences Quiz - Write Your First Sentences