- Size 4.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: iDroid App
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-01-29
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fun of Game. Here two types of game and some different type os setting. It's very famous game.
Game is a sliding block puzzle game, adapted into the touch-screen era through aesthetic game layouts, animations, graphics and sound effects.
To play the game, swipe the game screen to move left, right, up, or down. If two tiles of the same number touch, it will merge into a tile with the added value of the two tiles. Every turn, a new tile will randomly appear in an empty spot on the board with a value of either 2 or 4.
The game score starts at zero, and is incremented whenever two tiles combine, by the value of the new tile.
The game is over when the game screen fills up and there are no legal moves.
Games related to Master of 2048 and Fibonacci Games
- How Long Can You Turn It?
- How Long Can You Twist It?
- How Long I Will Dizzy
- How Long Will You Last?
- How lucky are you??
- How many are there? (Play & Learn! Series)
- How Many Blocks?
- How Many Dots
- How Many Dudes are in this Mansion?
- How Many Fingers by DG
- How many games can you play?
- How Many Kids Brings The Future?
- How Many Many Eyes
- How Many People In?
- How many shapes?