- Size 69.6 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Hachette Livre
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-10-01
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: French
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In the world of this funny and endearing little zebra, children learn to recognize and write capital letters. Fun and entertaining, the application provides a simple method that has been tested with success: each letter of the alphabet is first associated with an image: A for ant, B for balloon...
The application also offers three learning games:
\- A sound-picture book
\- "Create your words": a game to play with your children. They form words by dragging the letters of their choice onto a board.
\- The "sound box": 4 pictures are presented to the child. He must associate them with the corresponding words, and sort these words according to their first letter, for example: words beginning with "A" in the red box, words starting with "E" in the blue box.
- Animals Coloring-Book
- Animals Connect 2015
- Animals Cooking Carnival
- Animals Counting Game For Kids
- Animals Counting Game For Kids HD
- Animals Cries Arabic
- Animals Crossing
- Animals Cube
- Animals Cute Coloring Book for kids - Drawing game
- Animals Cute Stickers
- Animals Dino Coloring Book - Education Painting For Kids Toddlers And Preschoolers Kindergarten Lear...
- Animals Dot to Dot Coloring Book - Kids free learning games
- Animals Dot to Dot Coloring Book for Kids grade 1-6: coloring pages learning games
- Animals Dot to Dot Free to Play. Connect dots
- Animals Dot To Dot:finger paint for kids fun games